HOME SAFELY THERAPY SERVICES
Pain and loss of function can be the result of injury, illness, disease, surgery or the result of the natural aging process. Therapy focuses on decreasing pain and regaining lost function. We provide Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services, each is aimed at treating different aspects of function. These therapies can be provided alone or in combination depending on the individual needs of each patient.
Quality and convenience is what you can expect from Home Safely Therapy Services. All of our treatments are one on one therapist to patient treatments. We don’t utilize therapist assistants or rehab aides. Those who have experienced therapy in a typical outpatient clinic, will appreciate the quality care provided by the therapists from Home Safely Therapy Services.
Home Safely Therapy Services helps make the recovery process more convenient by providing therapy in the patient’s home, allowing them to recover and heal in an environment in which they feel most comfortable. Many therapy treatments can be provided at home, allowing individuals to improve their function, decrease their pain and develop independence with daily activities in a convenient and comfortable setting.
Home Safely Therapy Services include:
- an individualized evaluation, during which the patient/family and therapist(s) determine the goals of treatment,
- customized treatment plan designed to improve the patient’s function and reach their goals,
- an ongoing assessment of outcomes and progress to ensure that the goals are being met or changes are being made to the treatment plan.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy can be helpful in treating functional loss or pain associated with many health-related issues or diseases including:
- Loss of balance
- A fall
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- CVA or stroke
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Failure
- A heart attack
- Any noticeable decline in function
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty dressing
- Difficulty bathing
- Difficulty with meals
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty speaking
- Declining memory
- Declining cognitive function